withdrawal of funds.

Mahmoud123
Contributor
Contributor
I have been using a prepaid card to transfer my balance into everytime I need the cash. It has always transferred easily in minutes with no problems. Now I cannot any longer get the funds to transfer over and it says its caused by a mistake on Paypal's end. It is the same cards I've used many times. How can I get my balance to transfer? Customer service cannot help nor tell me a reason why it no longer works. Someone please help I desperately need to access my funds. Thanks
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

xXIlIlIlIlIXx
Contributor
Contributor
Hey Mahmoud123  👋

Hello from Cold Canada!! So I can actually tell you its just a browser issue if you have a PC or another device to go on it will work just fine! Usually our browsers mess up the requests it sends to the PayPal servers and it will just you errors! if also just Turn off your device and turn it back on and you will be good to go!😁

#DontWorry
Best Of Luck 🥂
Login to Me Too

xXIlIlIlIlIXx
Contributor
Contributor

Alright so the last thing you will have to do is phone them google the PayPal Customer Service Number and phone them directly instead of emailing or trying to text them! Thats the last thing that can help you 😁

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Mahmoud123,

I'm sorry to hear that there's difficulty withdrawing funds. Please take a look at this Help Center article for information about withdrawing to rechargeable cards.

Please note that a contact number found through a web search should never be used to contact PayPal. Fraudsters will often flood the internet with fake numbers in the hopes of having them picked up by search engines, and the risk of calling a spoof/phishing number is significant. To contact PayPal when needed, please use only the contact options listed on the Contact page which is reached by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Mahmoud123
Contributor
Contributor
Payment also became unavailable although payment was made by two days now neither send nor withdraw
Login to Me Too

Mahmoud123
Contributor
Contributor
What's the solution?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.