withdrawal issue

leela1989
New Community Member

I tried tranfer to both bank account but got rejected.

what this means

Consumer advisory - PayPal Pte. Ltd. is regulated as an e-money issuer by Bank Negara Malaysia. Users are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

PayPal PPX000244:N/A:24105019b235e

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

LingChin
Contributor
Contributor

I tried twice to transfer to local bank account but got reversed back.  Has been complaint few times to Paypal support since last week until now no solution for our withdrawal issue. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @LingChin,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

I am sorry about your issue. Your withdrawal may have failed because the bank account details registered with us are incorrect. I recommend removing and re-adding your bank account details to make sure they match those on a recent bank statement. When re-adding a bank account, it’s important to enter your name exactly as it appears on your bank account statement. For example, if your bank account is in the name of “J P Smith”, you would need to enter “J P” as your first name. Another reason may be that you didn't have enough money in your balance.

Please contact us by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage so that we can look into this further. You may reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.