withdraw money to bank account

Rick91
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I have available funds after 21 days I got the payment on ebay, but I can't withdraw money to my bank account. I receive a system error message says that my request cannot be processed and try again later. It's been days since I first tried to withdraw money but I always get the same message. Is there any maintenance which hinders withdrawals? How and when can I get my money? Thanks.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rick91 

Have you withdrawn funds before?
Are you withdrawing to a bank account and not debit card?
What error message are you getting?
Have you verified / confirmed your bank account with the 4 digit code sent to your bank statement when you added it?
Are the funds cleared and not pending?
Are the funds in your countries currency?
Is the bank account in exactly the same name as your paypal account name?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Rick91
Contributor
Contributor
It's the first time I want to withdraw money to my bank account. It's a bank account not debit card. I get this message all the time: We couldn't process the transaction. There's an error in our system. Try again in 1-2 minutes. When I added my bank account, I could succesfully do it, but did not require the 4 digit code. The fund is available as it says when I check my paypal account. I got an email a couple of days ago that my fund is available. The currency and my name is the same. I just can't even withdraw the money at all because after I set the amount and select my bank account, then click transfer and I got this message right after.
Login to Me Too

Rick91
Contributor
Contributor
Can anybody help me?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Callie

Hello @Rick91

Thank you for reaching out about this. I am sorry to hear about the issues you've been running into when trying to withdraw your money to your bank account. Based on what you have explained, it sounds like you are hitting our internal security. You mentioned that this is your first time trying to withdraw money. It is possible that our system wanting to make sure this transfer is safe and secure for all parties involved; you, your bank, and PayPal. 

You can try to clear cache and cookies, use a different browser, or use a different bank or card. If you still run into similar issues, we'd like to take a closer look into this. To avoid sharing personal information over a public forum, I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Service support through either Facebook or Twitter. If you don't have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can always go to the bottom of any PayPal page and click "Help" or "Contact." 

Thanks! 

Callie

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.