Contributor

cannot withdraw badly needed funds

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hermeline

Sorry but with that little amount of info impossible to advise.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hermeline
Contributor
Contributor

I can't function on PayPal since they change the process.  I could see how much money I had.  Followed the process to send it to my bank, which was already in the system. Nothing happened. Went through the process and added a debit card - supposed to get cash in minutes.  Nothing happened.  Tried twice more and got nowhere.  How do I get my money back - I need it badly right now.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hermeline

If you need to get your money 'back' then surely it must have been sent in the first place?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Hermeline
Contributor
Contributor

It was put there by my customers, not by me.   They support my work by giving me (via PayPal) $20 a month.  I'm 83 years old.  Sorry if II don't speak literally like an engineer.  It's the end of the month, and I need that money NOW!

Login to Me Too

Hermeline
Contributor
Contributor

That is exactly what I've been doing.  Followed directions carefully, first with deposit to my bank, then with debit card.  Could not find anywhere that I could do a partial withdrawal.  I must be going into the wrong Menu.  I sign into PayPal and it's the only menu that comes up.  Shows me my total amount and do I want to withdraw it.  I'm going to try it again on Monday and see what happens.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.