why it won't let me send money from paypal balance?

amekojo
Contributor
Contributor

I have an individual account and bussiness account , seperately in 2 different email.

I got a payment from someone and I want to send this amount from my bussiness account to my individual account. In my bussiness account, the payment says " complete" but there is a lable says" shipping lable" , that is not a shipping trade , so I don't ship anything. But when I try to send this amount from my busssiness account to my individual account, it won't let me send. Usually, it can be sent and all I need to do is to type in the email address of my paypal, but this time, it asks me to " select a payment option" , it doesn't let me to send money from my current balance.  Does anyone know why this is happending? 

1.png22.png

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@amekojo wrote:

I have an individual account and bussiness account , seperately in 2 different email.

I got a payment from someone and I want to send this amount from my bussiness account to my individual account. In my bussiness account, the payment says " complete" but there is a lable says" shipping lable" , that is not a shipping trade , so I don't ship anything. But when I try to send this amount from my busssiness account to my individual account, it won't let me send. Usually, it can be sent and all I need to do is to type in the email address of my paypal, but this time, it asks me to " select a payment option" , it doesn't let me to send money from my current balance.  Does anyone know why this is happending? 

That's weird, especially if the funds are not held by PayPal. Perhaps you need to get the customer to confirm receipt first. To do that, click on the transaction, then click "add tracking" and select an order status, then contact buyer to confirm receipt.

Then try to send the funds again to the individual account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

amekojo
Contributor
Contributor

it's an online trade which does not require shipping, and I already set it as no tracking . 

it is showed in current balance "24.44CAD", but it's "25.xxCAD" in activity log.

I tried to enter 24.44CAD when i send money but it says :

Sorry, we weren't able to complete your payment at this time. Please try again later.

If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.