why is paypal so unfriendly

GoDk
New Community Member

I get my refund for my order. Pay pal blocks it saying it based on a sale. the problem is I have no sale. This is the second-time PayPal has done me wrong. The first one I got shorted 650 dollars. What is wrong with this company's customer service?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GoDk 

If it on hold for the new seller hold then the person that sent the refund did not use the 'refund' option but the send money > goods/services.

Be careful as they can file a dispute for that transaction to get their money back.

If it was past 180 days and they could not use the refund option then they should have used the friends/family option.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GoDk 

If it on hold for the new seller hold then the person that sent the refund did not use the 'refund' option but the send money > goods/services.

Be careful as they can file a dispute for that transaction to get their money back.

If it was past 180 days and they could not use the refund option then they should have used the friends/family option.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.