why can't i add my bank 💳 to my PayPal account

imolo210
Contributor
Contributor
Why i can't add my local bank account to my PayPal account i want to add my local bank account to my PayPal account but their is no option to add my bank account is it because i have added my credit card to my PayPal account that is why add bank account is not showing up
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@imolo210

You can't add a local bank account in your country.
You can only add a linked card.

The only exception is U.S expats can add their bank accounts to other countries paypal accounts (paypal is a U.S company so they allow their citizens to do this).

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@imolo210

You can't add a local bank account in your country.
You can only add a linked card.

The only exception is U.S expats can add their bank accounts to other countries paypal accounts (paypal is a U.S company so they allow their citizens to do this).

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

imolo210
Contributor
Contributor
Can i receive money in my PayPal account and i will pay know if payment is made in to my PayPal account
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@imolo210

Did you actually bother to read my post or actually click on the link that i posted?

If you had then you would have seen that..........

The option to 'receive' paypal payments is sadly not available in your country.
You can only 'send' payments for purchases.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.