where to enter the 2 deposit amounts

vk1978
Contributor
Contributor

i linked my Canadian bank account to paypal. I received the 2 deposit amounts in my bank statement but have no idea where to enter them.

I go on my account online, go to wallet and click on my bank that is linked, there is nowhere to enter the 2 amount and it says account is confirmed..

I am not sure if i have to enter those amounts anywhere..

Thank u!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vk1978 

If it says the account is confirmed then there is nothing left for you to do. Adding and confirming a bank account can slightly vary depending on your bank. The random deposits you may see on your bank statement are temporary and will eventually be debited from your bank account though. Be sure to keep an eye on it to ensure this is done without issue.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vk1978 

If it says the account is confirmed then there is nothing left for you to do. Adding and confirming a bank account can slightly vary depending on your bank. The random deposits you may see on your bank statement are temporary and will eventually be debited from your bank account though. Be sure to keep an eye on it to ensure this is done without issue.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

vk1978
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much for your help.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.