when will these paypal holds stop?!! 100% feedback and sold 10 items this week

ronbone5000
Contributor
Contributor

I'm so tired of waiting to get my money. I have proven enough I'm a good seller this is why I stopped selling on Ebay and went to Etsy in the first place. I'm only selling here because these items aren't vintage otherwise I wouldn't have put up with this ridiculousness. 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ronbone5000

ok.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ronbone5000
Contributor
Contributor
The only thing you said was ok. That's not even close to helpful so no I do not accept your absurd attempt at a solution nor do I give kudos for failing miserably at helping.
Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

is it ebay hold or PAYPAL hold?

if you are new seller or old seller coming back from hiatus or selling outside your price range,or selling hi risk items or past problems with buyer or too many disputes etc,r could be your buyers are troublemakers .

feedback means nothing.

Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

did you upload tracking?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ronbone5000

You didn't ask an actual question, you just said you didn't want to put up with such ridiculousness...........so I said 'ok'.

As for kudos I have 12,000 I don't need another 1.  Smiley Wink That message is just there to encourage folks to leave it for each other.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.