walmart money transfers

radohwy
New Community Member

Hi i transfer money from walmart money card to pay pal this just started a few months ago,,  not the pay pal app is missing  did walmart or pay pal put a stop to these transfers , thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

YaBoyJDub
New Community Member

Same! I've been transferring money from my WMC through "Send Person" to load my PP account for YEARS. I just tried to do it right now and the "Load To Paypal" option is missing.... This is definitely a BIG problem, and there's absolutely NO info on this right now. I hope it's just a bug in the system. If they just ninja'd this update, I'm closing my WMC account.

*UPDATE* I just got in touch with someone from the WMC center. They are no longer offering the "Load To Paypal" option. They absolutely ninja'd this update. Closing my account with them. Absolutely no reason to use it now.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @radohwy, @YaBoyJDub,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you're currently running into issues transferring money into your PayPal account. I was able to find Help Center article with the currently available ways to add money into your account: How do I add money to my PayPal account?

My apologies for any inconvenience this causes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.