#verification

Olawale1
New Community Member
I tried using my Visa card to verify my card but papal is telling me I can’t use the card, if I don’t verify my card can I still make transactions like depositing, withdrawing and buy online with papal?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Olawale1
New Community Member
I tried linking my Visa card but it was telling me this card can’t be link error on my papal. If I don’t link a card can I still transact with my paypal like deposit money, receive money, withdraw money and shop online?

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Olawale1
New Community Member
I tried linking my Visa card but it was telling me this card can’t be link error on my papal. If I don’t link a card can I still transact with my paypal like deposit money, receive money, withdraw money and shop online?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michelle

Hi @Olawale1,

I'm so sorry that you're experiencing difficulties. Are you attempting to verify your PayPal account or are you just trying to confirm your card? Depending on which you are trying to do, I have included links to our Help Center with instructions. 

I hope this helps and thank you for joining the Community!

Michelle 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.