trying to withdraw funds (EUR) to my Transferwise Borderless Account (EUR)

rocioreyfg
New Community Member

Hi,

I am trying to transfer my paypal funds to my transferwise borderless account. Can you please let me know how can I add it? I tried adding the sort code and account number (in the funding section) but when I initiate the transfer/withdrawal again it didn't remember my new bank details. 

When I click on "add a bank account", in the "withdraw to your bank" section, it only brings a form for a bank card not for a bank account.

Is it required to have a bank card / card number for a withdrawal of funds? 

Thanks, 

Kind Regards,

Rocio

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

NicNacHat
Contributor
Contributor

Hi - I've been trying to research ways to create an account link-up (EUR to EUR).  Found this link - https://www.icomparefx.com/how-to-send-money-from-paypal-to-transferwise/   Read onto through the comments section and folks are successfully creating a link up between accounts.  I've yet to crack it!  But it is possible....

Login to Me Too

briways
New Community Member

I've tried that article. It links up for a day, then randomly gets removed. Paypal & TransferWise do not play nice with each other. PayPal needs to just offer better/competitive conversion rates/fees, then we wouldn't need to go to TransferWise. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.