trying to resolve negative balance

giangero
Contributor
Contributor

negative balance.png

i have a negative balance i'm trying to resolve it by trying to add money throught my card and i get this message, then i tried using my bank account (my card and bank account are verified on paypal) to try and send money but still fails what should i do please help!!! i'm panicking because the negative balance keeps going up.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

giangero
Contributor
Contributor

the money was sent withing a day and now i have -80 negative balance even though i paid them the exact negative balance and now they want more and i  need to pay 2.50 even more euros for the bank transaction only so i will try to add more than 80 cents see if i'm still negative 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

giangero
Contributor
Contributor

i think i need to try between hours of 8 and 4 il try again tommorow and reply here if i still got any problems.

Login to Me Too

giangero
Contributor
Contributor

okay this morning i send paypal the exact negative balance using internet banking i sended to their iban with a comment negative balance and i have my bank linked on my paypal account so i guess they will find me and remove the negative balance within 1-2 days but what if the negative balance goes even more up or it doesn't get resolved il keep u updated here.

Login to Me Too
Solved

giangero
Contributor
Contributor

the money was sent withing a day and now i have -80 negative balance even though i paid them the exact negative balance and now they want more and i  need to pay 2.50 even more euros for the bank transaction only so i will try to add more than 80 cents see if i'm still negative 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.