Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

trying to resolve negative balance

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

trying to resolve negative balance

negative balance.png

i have a negative balance i'm trying to resolve it by trying to add money throught my card and i get this message, then i tried using my bank account (my card and bank account are verified on paypal) to try and send money but still fails what should i do please help!!! i'm panicking because the negative balance keeps going up.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Contributor

Re: trying to resolve negative balance

the money was sent withing a day and now i have -80 negative balance even though i paid them the exact negative balance and now they want more and i  need to pay 2.50 even more euros for the bank transaction only so i will try to add more than 80 cents see if i'm still negative 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Contributor

i think i need to try between hours of 8 and 4 il try again tommorow and reply here if i still got any problems.

Contributor

okay this morning i send paypal the exact negative balance using internet banking i sended to their iban with a comment negative balance and i have my bank linked on my paypal account so i guess they will find me and remove the negative balance within 1-2 days but what if the negative balance goes even more up or it doesn't get resolved il keep u updated here.

Contributor

the money was sent withing a day and now i have -80 negative balance even though i paid them the exact negative balance and now they want more and i  need to pay 2.50 even more euros for the bank transaction only so i will try to add more than 80 cents see if i'm still negative 

View solution in original post