try again later

Petar93
Contributor
Contributor

i want my money, enable me the option to take my money from my pay pal account so i can transfer it to my card .

i have been toyed while trying to settle this on the call with you people, but this seems like the only option considering none of them wanted to solve my problems before is this forum , tell me how to transfer my money " i already sent a message via Facebook " i want my money now , this has to be a joke ive been trying to fix this issue for over 2 weeks. its 2018 i shouldnt have to call twice every year for the last 3 years to settle your bugs 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

you are in Croatia.

if your bank is member of VISA Europe,then get a Visa debit card from them and see if it works.

here is information on VISA NET

Visa Europe is a wholly owned subsidiary of Visa Inc. (NYSE:V). Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories to fast, secure and reliable electronic payments. We operate one of the world's most advanced processing networks — VisaNet — that is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second, with fraud protection for consumers and assured payment for merchants. Visa is not a bank and does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa's innovations, however, enable its financial institution customers to offer consumers more choices: pay now with debit, pay ahead of time with prepaid or pay later with credit products.-

Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

IF VISA Europe debit card does not work or there is no bank in Croatia which is member of VISA Europe,then you have to send the money to some one who can transfer to his bank and then wire you the money,if you trust this person 

Login to Me Too

Petar93
Contributor
Contributor

i used to be able to withdraw without the debit i have electronic VISA. when did that exactly change?

I also have cards from my mothers account " she gave her rights to me to be able to place and withdraw funds from her bank , can i use the debit visa?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Petar93

Unless 'her' cards have the same billing address of your paypal account then its unlikely you would be able to withdraw to them.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.