transfering money from paypal account to master card is not accurate.

WalaaGH
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone,

I live in Romania and I am aware that instant withdraw isn't available.

This is the first time I am doing this.

Couple days ago I sent money from my paypal account to my mastercard, it said it might take 1-2 business days.Now the second business day is about ending and yet I see no results.

How long will this take! it's very frustrating. I wouldn't have done it if it said more than 2 business days.

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WalaaGH 

Sadly you can't withdraw to a mastercard in your country, as per link.

https://www.paypal.com/ro/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-withdraw-funds-from-my-paypal-account-faq921?ap...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

WalaaGH
Contributor
Contributor

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@WalaaGH 

Well tell paypal that, i can only provide the information that is provided as per link..............so your welcome.

https://www.paypal.com/ro/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-withdraw-funds-from-my-paypal-account-faq921?ap...

Tip:

• Withdrawals to Mastercards are not available.
  • You are only able to withdraw funds in your local currency. Any funds withdrawn from your balance in another currency will be converted.
  • Click Help and then Fees at the bottom of any PayPal page to see if any withdrawal fees apply to your account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

WalaaGH
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlassWhen I clicked on Transfer Money, my bank account and my mastercard appeared and it let me choose one of them.

I have chose to transfer to my mastercard and it said "Successfully and it will usually take 1-2 days". Also money was reduced from my paypal balance.. and I am still waiting for the money to get into my mastercard.

If as they say that withdraw to mastercard isn't available, why did it show it as option? and why was money taken from my paypal balance? !!! something is missing here.

Thanks for your continues help.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @WalaaGH,

Thank you for your post. My understanding of withdrawal capability for your country is the same as what @kernowlass stated. I've only ever seen withdrawal to a Visa card allowed. If a MasterCard was presented and it was possible to withdraw to it, it's possible that capabilities are expanding, or it's also possible that there was a technical issue that allowed that card to be presented for withdrawal.

Your post was made on the second business day following the withdrawal. Now that it's been a few days more, have the funds arrived on your card? The answer to that will help determine the next steps.

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

WalaaGH
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_OliviaHi Olivia,

The money hasn't transferred yet. Today I called Paypal support, gave my name and the details of my transfer, and mastercard. The lady said everything is fine and the transfer usually takes 7 business days, I also called last Friday and other lady said it should take 3-5 business days. My transfer was made on the 12th of June. All I do right now is wait.. and it's been a horrible experience so far.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @WalaaGH,

I'm very sorry to hear about the experience. If the funds do not arrive within a full billing cycle, a customer service representative can request a trace of the withdrawal.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.