transfer my money

hokabond007
New Community Member

hello 

i sold some items on my eBay account and received the funds on my paypal account 

i have 5 cards on my account and all are verified 

3 credit cards ( all MasterCard )

2 debit cards ( 1 Visa , 1 MasterCard )

and all working with out any problem to use to buy using it 

in the past all the cards was eligible to transfer funds to 

now just the Visa debit card is eligible  to receive money and the other 4 cards no 

i just need to receive the payment on my other MasterCard debit card 

what to do now and the only option showing is to rest or link a bank account 

i live in Egypt 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Bettybiop
Contributor
Contributor
This was the reply I received from Paypal concerning my enqiry: Dear Wendy, I appreciate you taking the time to contact us about adding a bank. I can sense the confusion regarding adding bank or card on your PayPal account. If you are trying to withdraw funds on your account, you can only transfer this to any Australian bank account or US bank account. Debit or credit cards can only be used as a funding source. this is also why when you were adding your MasterCard, this is recognized still as a card. I am glad to have clarified this for you. We appreciate your business. Thank you for using PayPal. We'll be glad to hear from you if you need clarification or further assistance. You may also call us at 1-800-073-263 or +61-2-8223-9500 between 8 am to 8 pm AEST Monday to Friday, and 8 am to 7 pm AEST Saturday and Sunday. Sincerely, Vanessa PayPal
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bettybiop

Can you stop posting this advice when it is incorrect for the country that the person is in.

Folks in Egypt CAN withdraw funds to a card.

@hokabond007

If you old cards don't have any available funds OR you have added them more than 3 times to a paypal account then they will stop working.

You CAN withdraw to a card in your country but it has to be a VISA.

Withdraw funds from your PayPal account:

• To your Visa card issued in Egypt.
  • To your US bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.