transaction $ from ebay listing on hold

tyrourke
Contributor
Contributor

I recently sold 2 lots of xbox one controllers on ebay for a total of about $315 or so, but my biggest concern is that I am yet to see any kind of payment. My paypal is linked to my ebay account. I also talked to ebay customer support and they said that it was payed for 100% and I should receive payment when the items are delivered, well I did just that and waited 24 hours and still nothing, not even a sign of it on my paypal summary or activity. I have been trying to contact paypal customer support to get it sorted but to no luck as the services are down or something.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tyrourke 

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down near the bottom and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tyrourke 

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down near the bottom and where it says payment methods check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

tyrourke
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having troubles finding the payment methods 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.