tracking number

Jayallen06
Contributor
Contributor
Hey guys I need help. I delivered an item, and I received the tracking number. But I cannot figure out where to put it. Whenever I try to go to my activity it doesn’t show up there. When I tried replying to the email the bot sent the same message. Where do I send this tracking number so I can get my money thanks.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jayallen06 

Then you haven't been paid by the sound of it.

Are the funds actually showing in your paypal account balance but pending OR not showing at all?

If not showing at all then may be a scam.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jayallen06 

Click on the transaction in your paypal account and the add tracking option will be at the bottom of that details page.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Jayallen06
Contributor
Contributor
There’s no transaction option on the mobile app lol.
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jayallen06 

Then you haven't been paid by the sound of it.

Are the funds actually showing in your paypal account balance but pending OR not showing at all?

If not showing at all then may be a scam.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Jayallen06, @kernowlass,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the PayPal Community!  Hi @kernowlass, thanks for getting the ball rolling on this one! We always appreciate your expertise you lend to our users. 

Here's a Help Center article that should be able to walk you through adding / uploading tracking information.

Pro-tip: If accessing PayPal through a mobile device, use the mobile browser to add / upload tracking instead of the app. 

Cheers!!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Jayallen06
Contributor
Contributor
Yes this reeallly helped thank you! I found out it was a fake email sent by a scammer.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jayallen06 

So you leave kudos for the mod who just told you how to add a tracking number, but not for me who told you it may be a scam???

🤔

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.