thieves

thomasy
New Community Member

why are paypal such thieves that they hold onto your money for as long as they can to invest it, it's pending from ebay and then PayPal, paypal is the modern day mafia, slave labour in Philippines that's where they divert your calls, stop telling me it's for my security if it was then you could of checked while it was pending for a week before I tried to withdraw and and everytime its taking 72 hours, there phone operaters which are worst than robots have been well trained to lie, stop telling me you understand your in the Philippines and I'm here broke and it's my money you don't understand if you did you'll help, PAYPAL IS BY FAR THE WORST LEGIT MAFIA IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@thomasy

Withdrawals are 2-72 hours in the UK.

This is because paypal credit the funds to you and paypal take the wait for the funds to transfer from the buyers bank account (5-7 days), thats why we get buyers on here confused that their item is on the way but the funds haven't left their bank account yet. Sometimes paypal delay your withdrawal so those funds can play 'catch up'.

Paypal UK call centre is in Dublin.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PJade
New Community Member
Theyre a fcking thieves. Money was taken out from my bank and by paypal and not showing in my activity feed not I received an email from them. They kept insisting that the amount was not taken. It shows in the transaction history i downloaded from their website and from my bank statement.. Im so tired contacting them and reading the same email reply. I hope they're happy with the money they stole. Karma will get them eventually. Not going to use this **bleep** service again
Login to Me Too

Raybanks
Contributor
Contributor

I am currently on hold, and have been, with PayPal. Someone hacked in over three weeks ago and made a fraudulent purchase. Purchase was caught, canceled, and the seller has refunded the money. Pay Pal simply refuses to put the money back in my account. Instead, every time I try to talk to anyone on the phone, I am forced to jump through more and more hoops, having to track down cc 3s for a credit card I had canceled, and now this is the end result. 20 minutes listening to this same song over and over and over, waiting for someone from security to talk to me.   Absolute garbage.

Login to Me Too

Orosi
Contributor
Contributor
This is what I was told and happily dismissed it because I was yet to experience it myself. PayPal is the biggest mafia that is currently in operation. If you are a non-US resident is even worse because you have no hope of ever recovering your money.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.