there is no 'Add Money' option in my web browser and mobile app

zoowell
Contributor
Contributor
I have added my bank account with my paypal and also confirmed today already. So I would like to transfer money from Bank account  to paypal account.
But sorry to say there is no option for Add Money button in web & my mobile app both...as it suggested in youtube. Why the GUI interface is different than at is suggested in the paypal youtube channel. 
I have created this account from Thailand as I am living here, but my nationality is Bangladesh, so is that a problem ?

So finally, how could I get redemption from this and can transfer money from Bank account to paypal account. 
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@zoowell wrote:
I have added my bank account with my paypal and also confirmed today already. So I would like to transfer money from Bank account  to paypal account.
But sorry to say there is no option for Add Money button in web & my mobile app both...as it suggested in youtube. Why the GUI interface is different than at is suggested in the paypal youtube channel. 
I have created this account from Thailand as I am living here, but my nationality is Bangladesh, so is that a problem ?

So finally, how could I get redemption from this and can transfer money from Bank account to paypal account. 

Some of those youtube tutorials are old. For Paypal Thailand, you cannot top up (or add money to) your PayPal account. To send payments, you don't need to add money to your PayPal account balance. You can send payments with a credit or debit card linked to your PayPal account. You can only withdraw to bank account. I don't think you can pay with your bank account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Bladekarl200
Contributor
Contributor
Either in ph there is no add money option.. useless app.. please improve your system in easy way... Much better I use Gcash app than this paypal.. Zzzzzz...
Login to Me Too

Reiven1
New Community Member

I can't also use my debit card to send money or to pay anything, it's so frustrating. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.