Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the small 2 deposits

SOLVED
Tyler621321
Contributor

the small 2 deposits

I need help i just link my bank account to paypal and it says that it is ready to confirm my bank account but I haven't receive any 2 small deposits in my bank account. And I don't have a statement on my bank account how do I see the 2 small deposits in my bank account I hope anybody can help asap. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

Re: the small 2 deposits

@Tyler621321

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Tyler621321

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.

View solution in original post

Bedeb
Contributor

Australia and that is not helpful. How long does it take to receive the 2 small deposits?What if it's the weekend?
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Bedeb 

Well its helpful in that we need that information to provide the correct advice as confirmation deposit times vary country to country, that is WHEN someone asks politely and I feel like I want to help that person.

Advice is voluntary.
mefredrika
New Community Member

Hi. I'm in Australia and having the same problem here. Waiting for the two small amounts to be deposited in my bank account. How long will it takes? Please advise.

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@mefredrika 

2-3 business days as per link.

https://www.paypal.com/au/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-my-bank-account-faq3045?app=searchAutoC...

Advice is voluntary.
chris951
Contributor

Hi I’m needing help I ain’t received the small 2 deposits. I don’t know how long it takes to receive the payment any idea?
sohayl
Contributor

The topic is shown as resolved but have you actually been able to resolve your issue? If yes, what was the solution, please? I am having the same issue.