the small 2 deposits

Tyler621321
Contributor
Contributor

I need help i just link my bank account to paypal and it says that it is ready to confirm my bank account but I haven't receive any 2 small deposits in my bank account. And I don't have a statement on my bank account how do I see the 2 small deposits in my bank account I hope anybody can help asap. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tyler621321

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tyler621321

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Bedeb
Contributor
Contributor
Australia and that is not helpful. How long does it take to receive the 2 small deposits?What if it's the weekend?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bedeb 

Well its helpful in that we need that information to provide the correct advice as confirmation deposit times vary country to country, that is WHEN someone asks politely and I feel like I want to help that person.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

mefredrika
New Community Member

Hi. I'm in Australia and having the same problem here. Waiting for the two small amounts to be deposited in my bank account. How long will it takes? Please advise.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mefredrika 

2-3 business days as per link.

https://www.paypal.com/au/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-confirm-my-bank-account-faq3045?app=searchAutoC...

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

chris951
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I’m needing help I ain’t received the small 2 deposits. I don’t know how long it takes to receive the payment any idea?
Login to Me Too

sohayl
Contributor
Contributor

The topic is shown as resolved but have you actually been able to resolve your issue? If yes, what was the solution, please? I am having the same issue.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.