the money that is sent to me is still on hold how can i claim it?

janeviceral07
Contributor
Contributor

The money that is sent to me is on hold. they are not buying anything on me just sending the money I need assistance. 

The warning says  "You have successfully updated shipment information. You’ll get your money within 1 day of delivery." but there's nothing to deliver.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Dani

Hello @janeviceral07,

Welcome to the Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear that you're running into holds on your funds. Here's an awesome Help Center article that you may find useful: Why is my payment on hold or unavailable?

I hope this helps, and you have a great day.

- Dani
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@janeviceral07 

If it wasn't sent using the friends/family option (which is not available in every country) then it would go as a goods/services payment and the hold applied.

As you are not selling anything then.......

If you mark the transaction as processed then the sender may have the option on their account to mark the transaction as delivery/satisfied. If they confirm this by clicking on the "Confirm Receipt" button, the funds may be released to you sooner. This is not always available or guaranteed. 
If not then sadly its 21 days. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.