“the amount you requested doesn’t cover the fee. please withdraw more money.“

Pameluuh
Contributor
Contributor

Im trying to transfer $50 into my credit card and im getting this message saying “the amount you requested doesn’t cover the fee. please withdraw more money.” I was trying to find a. Solution none seemed to work. I need my money for something important tomorrow

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pameluuh 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Pameluuh
Contributor
Contributor
I did add my country to my community profile.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pameluuh 

No you haven't, if i click on your user name it doesn't show your account type or country.

And you haven't said in your post so can't advise. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Melissa-3
New Community Member
I'm having the same issue...not sure what to do
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Hello, Pameluuh and Melissa-3. I'm sorry to hear there's been any difficulty withdrawing money from your PayPal account using a card. That's definitely no good!

If there's enough money to cover the fee, the error message may also be generated if there's a problem with the card. Please check with the card issuer to see if there's a setting that needs to be updated to allow withdrawals.

You may also have other options to withdraw funds depending on your country of registration (such as using a bank account or requesting a check).

I hope this information is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Yolozuya
New Community Member

Thank you very much, honey! It really damn helps! After I see your reply, I just realize I haven't uploaded my new cards info. Everything is happy now!

Login to Me Too

Veeka
Contributor
Contributor

i have updated my card information, but still the problem is there

Login to Me Too

Omar_Gontier

i tried to divide the withdraw to 2 steps instead of withdrawing all at once 
and it worked for me lol 
i wanted to withdraw 690 
and the same error 
so i tried 200 first then the rest 490 and worked  🙂

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.