technical issue: I cannot enter Money section to add a new payment source

pseudoname
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot enter the Money section of my PayPal account (by clicking on the Money menu item at the top of my dashboard page) to add a new payment source. After clicking, a modal popup appears that blocks any other action in PayPal, locking up the PayPal software entirely. The circle around the PayPal logo in the center of the popup window just spins indefinitely. I've had this problem for nearly 48 hours.

I looked all over and couldn't find a way to report a technical issue like this. It seems never to have occurred to the software developers that there might actually be a technical problem with their software that needs to be reported.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks! 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pseudoname 

Try going to another page and click Money at the top menu again.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pseudoname 

Try going to another page and click Money at the top menu again.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

pseudoname
Contributor
Contributor

The specific technique that worked for me: From the Dashboard, I clicked on the Report button in the menu at the top of the page to go to the report page. Then, at the top of the report page, I clicked on the Money button. It worked for me. Good luck!

Login to Me Too

mdarjany
Contributor
Contributor

Same here.

When I try to navigate to the money page from anywhere, it changes focus to an empty, white, vertical popup box that does nothing. I have tried waiting to no effect.

Ideas?

Login to Me Too

pseudoname
Contributor
Contributor

See the messages above.

Login to Me Too

david444
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried all of the pages and still doesn't work,

works OK on my Tablet but not my PC.

David B.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Drew

Hi @pseudoname & all, 

It seems like you all are figuring out ways around this error that you're running into. If it persists and you'd like to report it, you can go to www.PayPal-Support.com to open a ticket. Just make sure to go through the 'Contact Us' section to open it. 

Regards, 

Drew

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.