stuck "checking your info"

peapea
Contributor
Contributor

Making a purchase and paying with paypal is usually fast. Today its stuck on "checking your info". I want it to OK or reject the transaction not sit there for 15 minutes  

Login to Me Too
137 REPLIES 137

tnurmi82
Contributor
Contributor

Found a simple way to get rid of this issue.

Do the hack ONCE as described by user p-z above. When you get past the login screen, Paypal suggests to "Remember Me".

Simply opt in, and you no longer need to log on to Paypal separately when coming from Ebay.

I did this and now I no longer have any annoyance when making payments.

Login to Me Too

terenz
Contributor
Contributor

Which login are you referring too, paypal or ebay? and what browsers does this work for?... I already tried one hack which doesn't work for Opera.

Login to Me Too

tnurmi82
Contributor
Contributor

@terenz wrote:

Which login are you referring too, paypal or ebay? and what browsers does this work for?... I already tried one hack which doesn't work for Opera.

Paypal login, after choosing Paypal as payment method in Ebay.

Works for any browser, as this is clearly not a browser specific issue.

Login to Me Too

hitcher
Contributor
Contributor

Stuff with ebay.ca worked for me. Finally!
Thanks boys and girls 😃

Paypal and ebay has to do something with this issue!

Login to Me Too

terenz
Contributor
Contributor

Worked for Mozilla all good, doesn't work for Opera though... I'll just have to use the bloated Mozilla to complete my purchases.

Cheers.

Login to Me Too

HansHW

Hi guys!

Unlinking paypal account from ebay on: https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbay&CurrentPage=MyeBayMyAccounts

fixed the issue for me. Hope it helps someone.

Login to Me Too

valeramaniuk
Contributor
Contributor

Unlinking indeed helped. 

Login to Me Too

lucy8y2
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks! This fixed my problem, unlinking didn't work for me and I started having the exact same problem on the ebay.ca as well, but this solved it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.