stuck "checking your info"

peapea
Contributor
Contributor

Making a purchase and paying with paypal is usually fast. Today its stuck on "checking your info". I want it to OK or reject the transaction not sit there for 15 minutes  

Login to Me Too
137 REPLIES 137

manosp
New Community Member

Same here...

Solutions proposed do not work.

It is not a matter of validation of my card or a purchase that is stopped by PayPal.

All transactions have the same issue.

I need to make many attempts to succeed.

It is not relevant to browser, have tried thre browsers, all data cleaned.

Why don't you take a serious look in this issue?

Login to Me Too

lalia
New Community Member

same here 😞

edit: ebay.ca worked for me

Login to Me Too

TSISANA111
New Community Member

i have same problem! stuck on ebay.com and shows "checking your info" . paypal please resolve this problem quicly. ebay.ca works for me but it is not resolve problem i want that i paid and use ebay.com without any issues!

Login to Me Too

natsara
New Community Member

SAME PROBLEM! cleaned everything, used 3 different browsers but not working yet! just stuck and shows this "checking your info". i think it is paypal problem!

Login to Me Too

shaniqu3
Contributor
Contributor

used ebay.ca as someone mentioned and it worked flawlessly.

Login to Me Too

efdi
Contributor
Contributor

Same here! Problem started intermittently about a month ago, every once in a while an attempt at paying on Ebay via PayPal would result in endless "Checking your info...", but a second attempt would make it work.

Sadly, since yesterday, no ammount of trying would solve it, it is impossible to bay on Ebay via PayPal anymore. PayPal works fine everywhere else though!

I tried Chrome, Chrome incognito mode, Firefox, Edge, clearing cookies and paying via the Ebay app on my Android phone, but non of them work! Also tried both Ebay.co.uk and Ebay.com - same issue.

I have found a workaround by paying directly with my card on Ebay, but i would prefer using PayPal.

I notified both Ebay and PayPal, waiting for their answers...

Login to Me Too

LASURGUL
New Community Member

i have same problem. used everything: cleared coockies, used 3 different browsers, tryed paing from my moms paypal too but no luck. it is stuck "checking your info"

Login to Me Too

Gezoline
Contributor
Contributor
The issue occurred literally overnight for me. Thursday night it worked, Friday afternoon it stopped working. Wondering what might have happened in the span of about 20 hours. I also contacted eBay and PayPal yesterday. Nothing, no response whatsoever from eBay. PayPal answered requesting additional details that I provided. Since then, nothing. Seems they haven't the faintest idea what's wrong.
Login to Me Too

Gezoline
Contributor
Contributor
Answer from PayPal: "Dear User, Issue has been escalated to Technical Department, they are working on it." That's all so far. God's mills grind slowly...
Login to Me Too

Diastark
Same problem
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.