still pending

dooeysomething
Contributor
Contributor
i transferred money from my checking account to my PayPal on 12-22-18 it came out of my account the next day.. it still says pending and the day it says it will be available is 1-2-19 and it goes up everyday.. cant seem to get anyone at PayPal.. starting to get a little upset about it,, anyone have any ideas how to speed it up or how to get PayPal to actually respond to an email
Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

gayjae7601
Contributor
Contributor
I've been sitting with a pending payment for over 24hrs now, all is in order my side and with the client NO RESPONSE from PayPal! NOTHING! PATHETIC!
Login to Me Too

dooeysomething
Contributor
Contributor

if there was a way to cancel it I would and just go buy a gift card... seems like they no longer care about customers or customer support 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dooeysomething

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

dooeysomething
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I have tried contacting them many different ways to no avail today I got a phone call from someone at PayPal who basically told me they cannot and will not do anything until the third because that is the date it shows for availablility of funds I have been with PayPal for years used them with my business. after this. I’m done with PayPal and will NEVER suggest it to anyone or accept it again worst customer service ever and business ethics mean nothing to them.
Login to Me Too

gayjae7601
Contributor
Contributor
I'm on day 3 nowbod trying to get some kind of anawerbfeom PayPal.. Nothing but a few vague responses here and there 3 responses in 3 days to be exact. No help on the website their FB page and Messenger are useless and I cannot even email or call from the links on the website and app they consistently remain unavailable at the moment ... My families holidays are ruined, I'm unable to purchase much needed medication today and celebration for the New Year look bleak! Thanks PayPal for nothing!
Login to Me Too

Thomas281
Contributor
Contributor

it sorta silly that its taking so long, my money was taken from my bank 12/21/08 and its saying I should have it 12/24/18 and its still pending 😞

Edit: Im also from Australia @kernowlass

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Thomas281

Paypal is 'country specific' so advice often depends on what country you are in. As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

gayjae7601
Contributor
Contributor
Day 4... still nothing! Not a peep from PayPal in fact just a warning that if I continued posting on their FB page I would be banned! The PayPal messenger just loops on and on asking if I would like to speak to an agent and when I reply yes simply asks again. No response on Twitter and the links for email and to call customer service remain "unavailable at this time" so what do I do now? I'm in South Africa if you want country specific and data and calling costs are exorbitant I've now spent almost as much on trying to get my funds released as what there is in the account.. Oh .. And we didn't had our New Year celebrations.. No money for that..
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@gayjae7601

3-6 business days.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.