sorry we are not able to process your request. please try again later. paypal card

Tamara8
Contributor
Contributor

I get message: sorry we are not able to process your request. please try again later.' whenever i try to withdraw money. I checked the bank its problem with them. My cousin has same problem with her paypal. I use visa debit card. I went and opened another account and tried to add that new card to paypal but it says: this card is not accepted, use different card. It is also a visa electron that is mainly used for internet and paypal. I withrawn money before, its was never a problem. This started happening 2 days ago and i cant get my money.

Login to Me Too
61 REPLIES 61

Taogica
Contributor
Contributor
My money is still pending, ... so for Intesa, so from Erste Bank. 😫
Login to Me Too

Tamara8
Contributor
Contributor
I always wait 3-5 work days before money gets on my account. It never got there in a day. Wait till next wednesday.
Login to Me Too

dejan6
Contributor
Contributor

The money came to the account at Reifaisen Bank. After exactly 24 hours. Drastically faster than Intesa Bank.

Login to Me Too

ica888
Contributor
Contributor

intesa is in last month or so faster for me... money gets there in 2 days... it was 5-7 days before that... we will se tho this time... 😄

Login to Me Too

unabletoprocess
Contributor
Contributor

I am having same problem.  It is not specific to any particular bank or card. My account is completly verified and a customer service representative confirmed that there is nothing wrong with any part of my account. I have money in there that is available without any hold whatsoever and yet I am unable to do anything with it all.  I can not transfer to any card, or bank account.  I can not purchase anything at all.  I can not send funds to any other paypal, I can not move the funds onto my prepaid debit card.  After speaking with customer service, I was told "I do not whats going on, I dont know what to do, lets just wait and see and hope for the best"......   That was the final verdict after speaking with customer service....  What I think is very interesting is, Paypal always has some sort of issue going on where people are unable to access their funds, but because of some sort of cosmic anomaly, PayPal is always able to accept our funds.....  that part of the system is always up and running.

Why is PayPal still a thing? 

Login to Me Too

Tamara8
Contributor
Contributor
We have been talking to them for 7 days about this problem. Just today/yesterday i was able to withdraw money. Its not on your account, its intesa problem. But i could send and receive money, i just couldnt withdraw it. I dont know why you cant make payment. If you want you can open new account in raiffeisen and it should work, but know that account will cost you 300-600 din monthly.
Login to Me Too

vanja_maslacak
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,
I have the same problem.
I linked visa virtual card (internet use only) and when I go to withdraw funds the same message they can't proceed and please try again later.
Can anyone help me with that? Is this issue related to bank or paypal? ( card is regular and confirmed with 4 digit code...etc..)
Thank you

Login to Me Too

Tamara8
Contributor
Contributor
Is it gray one? If it is, it cant be used for withdrawal, you need visa electron. Visa internet card can only be used to buy on internet and thats all. I think that paypal doesnt allow usage of virtual cards anymore, i read that somewhere a while back. It seems that there were some scams involving those cards so they are not allowing them anymore. I just tried and my wothdrawal went through on visa electron card from intesa. So its working for me. I thing most likely you have wrong card, i dont know how else to help you. Contact paypal in message center.
Login to Me Too

vanja_maslacak
Contributor
Contributor

No, it isn't. It is this one https://www.raiffeisenbank.rs/stanovnistvo/kartice/debitne-kartice/visa-virtuon.573.html 
and my friend have the same card which is also been used for paypal to withdraw money... and it worked for him.
Maybe it is some paypal issue. I also wrote to support...

Login to Me Too

vanja_maslacak
Contributor
Contributor

I called also call center to my bank and everything is fine with this card. No issues from their side. 
I aslo contact pp over mail, I really hope they will answer something.

If someone now what may be problem in this case please let me know.
Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.