New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
I’ve sent money through PayPal to Australia and I got problem so the payee hasn’t received money yet but my account has already been deducted and the money was already paid out. Could you help me to fix it as soon as possible and help me to take my money back and avoid losing money.
What does it say next to the transaction in your Paypal account?
1. Pending (with a clearance date)
2. Pending/Unclaimed with a cancel option.
3. Pending/Unclaimed withOUT a cancel option.
4. Payment or Sent.
5. Pending/Uncleared with a clearance date.
6. Pending awaiting authorisation.
Hi, when I clicked to send money then it said having problem to send money and the payee hasn't received money yet but the money in my account already paid out and deducted. And I see the activity, the transaction wasn't recorded. Thank you