send money from debit mastercard to paypal wallet

grigoriskapa
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys just need some help. i sent 6 EUR from my debit mastercard to paypal IBAN and the money doesnt appear in my paypal wallet. im waiting at least an hour and nothing..any ideas whats going on?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi grigoriskapa,

Great question! Transfers to your PayPal balance typically take 2-3 business days to arrive. Sometimes, the processing time is faster than this, however it is typically not the case. You would need to wait for this time frame to complete to receive the funds in your account. Hopefully the funds arrive soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi grigoriskapa,

Great question! Transfers to your PayPal balance typically take 2-3 business days to arrive. Sometimes, the processing time is faster than this, however it is typically not the case. You would need to wait for this time frame to complete to receive the funds in your account. Hopefully the funds arrive soon!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.