saudia arbia bank account

touqeerahmed
Contributor
Contributor

I am working in Saudia Arabia and I have an account in local bank well I m trying several times to link my account to PayPal but I failed, therefore, please anyone clarify Saudia Arabia's local bank account can link with PayPal or not. If it posibel kindly 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@touqeerahmed 

You can't add a local bank account in your country.
You can only add a linked card.
The only exception is you can add a U.S bank account to other countries paypal accounts. This is because Paypal is a U.S company.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

touqeerahmed
Contributor
Contributor

thanks for reply that's very helpfull 

well, I also wanted to know that if linked my credit card to PayPal can I withdraw money easily.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@touqeerahmed 

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.
https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

touqeerahmed
Contributor
Contributor

I already link my VIsa to Paypal kindly confirm that for withdraw or any transaction my bank or PayPal will charge money or not.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@touqeerahmed 

No idea, check FEES on your countries website / user agreement.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

touqeerahmed
Contributor
Contributor

can I make sub-accounts? the same account with the different user names, if yes then how?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.