receiving payment issues

tlclaflin
Contributor
Contributor

I have been with paypal for over a year and have sent and received money.  This is the third time Pay pal has not transferred my money after numerous attempts to transfer.  Now they are saying I need to verify my bank account.  1.  same bank account this whole time  2.  they have not made deposits that I can see at all in the last month.  3.  I am ready to pull my hair out.  the last time this happened it cost me over 1000.00 due to a payment being late, that took over 2 weeks to be transfered.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Callie

Hi @tlclaflin

Thank you for reaching out through the PayPal Community! I am sorry to hear of this issues you've run into with transferring your money. We'd want to take a closer look into this. To avoid sharing personal information over a public forum I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Service support through either Facebook or Twitter. If you don't have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can always go to the bottom of any PayPal page and click "Help" or "Contact." 

- Callie 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.