"Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later." When converting currency

DonnyOnigiri
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am just trying to convert currency from USD to my local currency. I keep getting this error message ""Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later." and it wouldn't let me convert my money. I only have a personal account. Thank you to anyone who sees this

paypal.png

Login to Me Too
69 REPLIES 69

Paris2024
Contributor
Contributor

So what did you do to resolve the issue?  I haven't found any solutions yet.  I was moving along converting estimates to invoices, then it just stopped working and gave me error message???? Anyone?

Login to Me Too

sholmes1
New Community Member

HELP!!! Im having this issue too. How do we fix it?? as usual there isn't anyone to help us from paypal.

Login to Me Too

SandraSketches
Contributor
Contributor

It appeared to be an issue with the specific browser. I was using Google Chrome and was able to convert invoices within Explorer. It is really annoying to need to switch browsers just to convert it so I've completely stopped using estimates and simply use invoices with no due date instead, as many customers simply want to be able to accept it and pay it at the same time.

Login to Me Too

JJGonz
Contributor
Contributor

error is “We’re sorry, things don’t appear to be working right now. Try again later”

Login to Me Too

CeaCea

Same here. I thought I'm the only one here and I don't know the reason behind this. I tried to use other currency but sadly that I received the same notification on my end ( same error msg: We’re sorry, things don’t appear to be working right now. Try again later.)

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi JJGonz and CeaCea, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum. 

We are aware of an issue effecting a customer's ability to change the currency on their PayPal account. Our Technical teams are working to resolve this issue, as soon as possible. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

renzhmn
Contributor
Contributor

Last night and as of this writing, conversion of currency is not working. Capture.PNG

Login to Me Too

rowell_lopez
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue and none of PayPal supports resolve the problem

Login to Me Too

Mivomico
New Community Member

Same issue.
Anybody who would know how to resolve?

Login to Me Too

juliechan
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone having issue converting currency today? How did you resolve the issue? I tried calling customer service earlier the agent disconnected the call.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.