"Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later." When converting currency

DonnyOnigiri
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am just trying to convert currency from USD to my local currency. I keep getting this error message ""Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later." and it wouldn't let me convert my money. I only have a personal account. Thank you to anyone who sees this

paypal.png

Login to Me Too
69 REPLIES 69

niniiie
Contributor
Contributor

I successfully converted mine.

I fixed this between 9:30 PM - 9:40 PM

I got the error from Firefox browser so I switched to Chrome.

Here's my steps:
1. Open Chrome. Do not open paypal yet.
2. Press Control + H to go to history

3. Hover to "Clear browsing data" and click it. A new tab named "Settings" will open

4. On the "Clear browsing data" window, click "Advanced"

5. Time range must be "All time" and I checked all the boxes
6. Clear data

7. Once data is cleared, sign in to your paypal account, got to wallet, and try converting currency from USD to PHP.

I hope this step by step help

Login to Me Too

benmanabat
Contributor
Contributor

Until now i can't convert my money to PHP. 

Have tried several solutions found in the community. Still doesn't work. I tried using a different browser, tried deleting my search history, mobile, nothing!

paypal.PNG

Login to Me Too

ShorthairCat
New Community Member
Hi. The currency converter isn't working right. Error message: We’re sorry, things don’t appear to be working right now. Try again later. TIA
Login to Me Too

Eldy86

I cannot convert currency from USD to PHP. Anyone can help out?

Login to Me Too

melbredmonton
New Community Member

Please help us to fix this error we have right now, we can't deposit our paypal balance to our bank. From USD to PHP "Error of convertion" it says "We’re sorry, things don’t appear to be working right now. Try again later.". Hope you help user.png

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@melbredmonton 

Paypal techie glitch, hopefully fixed now?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tom_gj
New Community Member

How can I revert back to paypal transfering usd as usd without any converting being involved (automatic transfer).

Login to Me Too

holley_bin
New Community Member

I tried to converse the money from Euro to GBP but it couldn't work and it tells 

"Sorry, we’re not able to process your request. Please try again later."
*I have added GBP as a primary currency following the instructions from other posts but it still shows the same message.
Login to Me Too

Rj95

Found a solution: in Chrome, open Paypal in an "incognito window", the currency conversion will then work smoothly.

Login to Me Too

jessymae

I had this problem literally just a few minutes ago, I converted 130.78 USD to PHP and then got the error. I panicked because the error happened but the money got deducted from my account, I tried to convert one more dollar and everything seemed to work just fine. I hope someone helps me with this.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.