"Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later." When converting currency

DonnyOnigiri
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am just trying to convert currency from USD to my local currency. I keep getting this error message ""Things don't appear to be working at the moment. Please try again later." and it wouldn't let me convert my money. I only have a personal account. Thank you to anyone who sees this

paypal.png

Login to Me Too
69 REPLIES 69

WrongMissy
Contributor
Contributor

We have the same issues. I can't convert today and it's so frustrating.

paypal.png

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member! 

We are aware of an issues effecting a customers ability to change the currency on their PayPal account. Our teams are actively working to resolve this as soon as possible. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

juliamichaela
Contributor
Contributor
Trying to convert USD to Philippine peso. Error message is “We’re sorry, things don’t appear to be working right now. Try again later.“
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi juliamichaela, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member! 

We are aware of an issue affecting a customer's ability to change the currency on their PayPal account. Our teams are actively working to resolve this as quickly as possible. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

jimaru26
Contributor
Contributor
Also have same issue... And sad thing is, having sending message to message center but it blocked me.. can you help?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @jimaru26,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues converting currency into pesos. Currently it looks like there are no open technical issues converting currencies, so I would start with clearing your browser's cache, cookies, and browsing history. After that, I'd try another device or browser if it's still not working properly. After that, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

jimaru26
Contributor
Contributor
Does your issue already been resolve? Exeperiencing one now... Also changing it to peso..but not working.
Login to Me Too

juliamichaela
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. Mine was resolved. I just waited until the error’s gone. Didn’t do anything.
Login to Me Too

Nafyoume
New Community Member

I would like to ask, why I cannot convert my Currency to another currency? is there an update? Thanks

Login to Me Too

MarellaIsabel
New Community Member
I can't convert any currencies in my account, this is the first time that happened to me. Any thought about this?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.