"Sorry - your last action could not be completed" error when confirming a bank account

alec283
Contributor
Contributor

Hey guys,

Whenever I try and confirm my bank account by putting in the 4 confirmation digits, it takes me to the old PayPal site and presents me with a message, as attached, basically denying me :(.

Also FYI, my account already has another bank account open, both part of my own ANZ account, an Online Saver account and an Access Advantage (already linked) account.

If this has anything to do with it, my PayPal account is personal. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Annotation 2019-10-14 180804.jpg

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

LachlanG
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same issue here.

Login to Me Too

canighthawk
Contributor
Contributor

Likewise - I have the same problem 😕

Login to Me Too

alec283
Contributor
Contributor

UPDATE:

I gave up trying to add my Online Saver account, now I just have my card and Access Advantage account linked, and everything works fine.

If someone has a solution, though, I will mark it as a solution and keep this thread available to anyone else with the issue.

Login to Me Too

FloristGarden
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same issue.

Can't believe no-one from Paypal has even bothered to answer.

I have deleted the bank account and tried to add it a further 2 times. Each time I select send deposits it goes directly to the message.

Login to Me Too

canighthawk
Contributor
Contributor

@FloristGarden @alec283 @LachlanG 

Try again now - I just tried again and the page finally loaded without the error!

I managed to confirm my bank finally.

Login to Me Too

LachlanG
Contributor
Contributor

@canighthawk  Thanks for letting us know! Worked for me now too.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.