"Sorry something went wrong, try again later" - Withdrawing money.

Siqural
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am business user on PayPal since years and I have been withdrawing the money all the time without any problems, but since yesterday around 3 PM GMT+1 I am not able to withdraw my money, because of error "Sorry something went wrong, try again later" - I don't have any limitations on my PayPal account, neither have had any problems with it, but it's really frustrating, since the money is still coming in there and I can't withdraw it for any reason..

I've never had any disputes either, it's clean bussnies account. 

The account has only bank account linked to it, as I am not user of any credit cards. Please, help me out here and I will appreciate any help with solution.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Siqural
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, apparently I have found the issue!

All I had to do add money from my bank account / Credit card to PayPal balance, therefore PayPal could most likely indetify my bank account once again for security reasons. 

I sent 50 Euro from my Bank account to PayPal Balance via Giropay (Normal transfer works too) and after 15 minutes I was able to withdraw all the money again, it had to go through 24 hours security check, but after first withdraw I am able to withdraw money all again without 24 hours waiting.

Hope it helps! 

The amount doesn't need to be 50 Euro, it can be 5 Euro

You may need to do three new transactions via PayPal with the money you sent to confirm. But after that, it works!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Avi2020
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Siqural,

I'm sorry to read about the issue you're having.

Please try to withdraw using the same device you've always used from the same IP address if possible.

You can see a previous post about the same issue here.

Thanks,

Avi

Login to Me Too
Solved

Siqural
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, apparently I have found the issue!

All I had to do add money from my bank account / Credit card to PayPal balance, therefore PayPal could most likely indetify my bank account once again for security reasons. 

I sent 50 Euro from my Bank account to PayPal Balance via Giropay (Normal transfer works too) and after 15 minutes I was able to withdraw all the money again, it had to go through 24 hours security check, but after first withdraw I am able to withdraw money all again without 24 hours waiting.

Hope it helps! 

The amount doesn't need to be 50 Euro, it can be 5 Euro

You may need to do three new transactions via PayPal with the money you sent to confirm. But after that, it works!

Login to Me Too

Avi2020
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Siqural,

I'm happy you've managed to resolve the issue! 😊

Best regards,

Avi

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.