"Sorry, something’s not right. Please try again later."

A3XR_D4G
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.

I have been having a problem with my PayPal account when it comes to withdrawing money for a while now. Firstly, it all started after I opened a new PayPal account due to my last one being perma-limited for being under 18 and hitting my limit (PayPal are aware of this).

Anyways, I am having problems on this account. On my old PayPal account, my money would withdraw immediately to my bank account. The money would withdraw immediately when this account was first opened a couple of weeks ago too. However, ever since around 2 weeks ago, PayPal has begun holding all my payments and investigating all my withdrawals to my bank account further which takes 72 hours. Why do they suspect me of doing something wrong and therefore investigating withdrawals further?

Secondly, from a couple of hours ago, whenever I have tried to withdraw money, it keeps giving the alert "Sorry, something’s not right. Please try again later." This is extremely frustrating as I am gonna fall behind on payments to eBay without the money.

To summarise why I am angry, the money I make is held and the money I have already in my account (extremely little), won't even withdraw.

Looking forward to seeing some answers and I would greatly appreciate it.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @A3XR_D4G,

I'm very sorry to hear your withdrawals are running into delays, I know how frustrating that can be. I understand that your other account was limited due to your age and that the issue with that account has been mostly resolved. It's possible, however, that if the account was never shut down after you turned 18, that it's affecting your ability to complete payments as you have a restricted account on file with us. I would advise contacting us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter so that we can look into the issue and see what options we have to help. Thanks!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey @A3XR_D4G,

I'm very sorry to hear your withdrawals are running into delays, I know how frustrating that can be. I understand that your other account was limited due to your age and that the issue with that account has been mostly resolved. It's possible, however, that if the account was never shut down after you turned 18, that it's affecting your ability to complete payments as you have a restricted account on file with us. I would advise contacting us by phone, Facebook, or Twitter so that we can look into the issue and see what options we have to help. Thanks!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

patrick1c
Contributor
Contributor

i am having the same issue i have been calling paypal no picking all my phone credit got finish yet still the agent couldn't connect i am really frustrated 

Login to Me Too

A3XR_D4G
Contributor
Contributor

I know that was a couple months ago. But, I only just saw it. It just fixed itself as I started receiving more. Think it was because the account was under 90 days old. Once it hit the 90 day mark, believe most problems got solved themselves. Payments are still held if over £10 per sale and I make a couple of them per day. The sending money part fixed itself within a couple of weeks. And the probelm regarding withdrawals kind of still consists. But, it will usually say it is gonna take 72 hours but, withdraws within a couple of seconds.

I hope this helps although very late. I hope that you were able to resolve this though.

Have a lovely day and take care.

Login to Me Too

besa2
Contributor
Contributor

i have the same problem when i try to withdraw found its show this "Sorry, something’s not right. Please try again later." what i need to do about this 

Login to Me Too

besa2
Contributor
Contributor

hi i have same problem when i try to withdraw founds shows sorry something not right please try again later what i need to do can you help me please? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.