"Sorry, but we need more information. Please contact Customer Service for assistance."

jelvin
Contributor
Contributor

Hi folks.

I recently received a payment and I urgently need to withdraw money but I keep getting the "Sorry, but we need more information. Please contact Customer Service for assistance." error whenever I'm trying to Transfer Funds. I'm not sure what more information do I need to supply to get my money from my PayPal account. Would like to request someone to talk through this with me.

Customer Service here in the Philippines is a huge pain to deal with and I can't get any definite answer nor anyone to investigate the situation on my account. It's nearing the end of the month and I'm not sure if I can get the money in time to pay some bills. 

Would like to get some help soon if it's possible.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @jelvin,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! 

From the error message that you are reporting, it may be that we need more information regarding the payment that you received or that your account has been limited and that we requested additional information from you. In both cases, you should be able to see an open case in your Resolution Centre with the option to provide the requested information. Also, I would recommend checking your email inbox as you may have received an email request. You can find your Resolution Centre by clicking 'Help&Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal webpage and then 'Resolution Centre' at the top of the page. 

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Ikebros
New Community Member

Please i had this issue this evening, but i cant resolve it with you guys.

Login to Me Too

Ahmed_Fawzy
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @PayPal_Martina ,

Thanks for helping us, i'm facing same situation getting same message, my resolution center has no opened cases to submit any info, and customer services are not aware of it and they telling me they don't need any other information, they mentioned about vpn but im using my 3g mobile network modem.
so they told me to retry within next 48 hours, but im sure it is a technical issue, as my account is very old and im using it for payment since long time (thousand of dollars spent from it), and it is first time to try it in withdraw

any help please ?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_April

Hello @Ahmed_Fawzy

To investigate account specific questions please contact our Customer Support team. For contact options click on 'Help and Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal page. You can also reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter

-April 

Login to Me Too

Kelvinovi
New Community Member
Please in regards to this case can u please explain how u were able to resolve it cus am facing a similar challenge
Login to Me Too

besa2
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_April have same issue in my paypal account when i try to withdraw this shows Sorry, but we need more information. Please contact Customer Service for assistance. i withdraw founds to many time before can you help me please !

Login to Me Too

besa2
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_Martina have same issue in my paypal account when i try to withdraw it shows Sorry, but we need more information. Please contact Customer Service for assistance. i withdraw founds to many time before can you help me about that please !

Login to Me Too

Hannahgh1
Contributor
Contributor
I having the same problem and I need to redraw my money for something very urgent and important
Login to Me Too

Musah1
Contributor
Contributor
How do I solve this sorry, but we need more information. Contact customer service for assistance.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.