"Increase The Limit" When Attempting to Transfer Funds, But All "Lift Limit" Steps Are Completed

Jupiter396
Contributor
Contributor

I've been trying to transfer funds from PayPal to my bank for days because I need to cover their monthly fee, and the only money I have is in PayPal; hence the need to transfer money to a bank! It will not let me transfer, I keep getting the error "You've reached your withdrawal limit, increase the limit" for a measly $5. When I click "increase the limit", it shows that I've already completed all necessary steps to remove said limit. I even got an email telling me the limit was removed over a week ago and I can transfer and receive as much as I want, whenever I want, yet nothing is going through.

My bank account is 100% active, my PayPal is verified, bank account linked on PayPal is verified/successfully linked, what is going on?? I've contacted PayPal and they haven't responded. If I don't pay this silly fee, I'll have a $45 NSF charge and thus, and extra $45 to pay. 😐 Anyone have any ideas on what to do? 

I tried removing the bank account linked and re-adding it, same problem. "Your account is verified!" but also, "Your account has a limit. Please complete steps below to lift the limit." And all steps are already completed/checked off. 

why isnt it working.pngwtf.png

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.