"Friends and Family" option is missing

DMsmith
Contributor
Contributor

Is anyone else having the issue of the friends and family option missing?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

millie_
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @DMsmith ,

It depends on the country of the recipient. Not every country has the option to send or receive friends / family payments.

PayPal accounts in the U.S. have the option to send and receive personal payments but the recipient's country might not have this option.

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

DMsmith
Contributor
Contributor

I am in the United States

Login to Me Too

Jonanice
New Community Member
The person I’m sending to is in the same country as me (UK) never found anything saying friends & family
Login to Me Too

Tess_08
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @DMsmith Welcome to community forum. May i know, what is the recipient's country? If you both are in the united states. Please click the link below for more information on how to send money. https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-send-money-faq1684 Thank you.
Login to Me Too

12116david
Contributor
Contributor

Yep, the entire "goods & services" screen didn't pop up. I've clicked everything I could think of & never found "friends and family" except the "overseas" portion. That is of no help whatsoever as my brother is not only NOT overseas but in the same state & county.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.