problems linking card

Tareek1
New Community Member

i have alot of issues, i made some purchases on ebay without realizing that i did not update my credit card info on paypal since the card had expired.

also i created the first account from guyana, problem was that it was set us as if it were based in the US

colsed that account

reopened an account for my region.

now my bank have confirmed transactions went out, sellers cannot confirm receipt

i cannot add my card to paypal that i used to purchase items on ebay

cannot get through to customer service

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @Tareek1,

Welcome to the community. Sorry to hear you are experiencing these issues with using your account. When it comes to adding financials, please double check that the card is not registered to another PayPal account and that the name and address registered to that card match exactly how they appear on PayPal. With the payments you are experiencing issues with, please click on 'details' next to the transactions to see if they show as 'Completed'. If you continue to experience issues, please try customer support once more using the 'Help & Contact' option at  the bottom of any PayPal page.

Hope this helps,

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.