plz help !!

Filipdakovic
New Community Member

I wanted to add my bank account on Paypal, but am from Croatia and its keep asking me to enter routing number but we in Croatia don't have or use any number like that so how can I skip this step. Pls help I even went to my bank and they said they never heard of that kind of number.and when I tried to put just my credit card it won't let me it says check your card statement, and again I went to the bank and ask them if they did get any kind of code that Paypal is supposed to send me but they didn't, and they also said they don't have anywhere to get that code in the first place so please tell me what to do I need my PayPal account for my Shopify store.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Filipdakovic

You can't add a local bank account in your country.
You can only add a linked card.

The only exception is U.S expats can add their bank accounts to other countries paypal accounts (paypal is a U.S company so they allow their citizens to do this).

Click on the link below and select the country you want from the drop down list for options available in that country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.