please help

karnik1975
Contributor
Contributor

paypal   Nov 14, 2018 17:46 CDT
  Transaction ID:  U-1HK37348CN222501P

Hello  <removed> ,
We at PayPal will like to inform you that your transfer is delayed as the refund Western Union transfer was said to have been cancelled. Kindly contact the Western Union to rectify the transfer problem and initiate a new transfer.

Thank you for using PayPal.

Pay back your friend with Paypal,and you could win it back.TELL ME MORE.

VisaMasterCardDiscoverAmerican ExpressSwitch and MaestroVisa DeltaVisa Electron

Learn More

what is this
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@karnik1975

PayPal don't transfer directly to Western Union and vice versa so this message is some kind of scam/spam email.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

karnik1975
Contributor
Contributor

dear paypal 

look what he is says

" ihave already made $1200 transfer which is with Paypal, it is not possible for me to make another transfer of $500. You made the transfer before, so i see no reason why you cannot make the transfer again since the first transfer was returned to you. I don't understand why you keep delaying your money with the Paypal, they would have deposited your $1200 to your account by now if you have made the transfer.

Login to Me Too

karnik1975
Contributor
Contributor

dear paypal,

is this real?????????????????????????????????????

Hello  NIKOLAOS M. KARAVELAKIS ,

We at PayPal will like to inform you that your transfer is delayed as the refund Western Union transfer was said to have been cancelled. Kindly contact the Western Union to rectify the transfer problem and initiate a new transfer.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@karnik1975

@sharpiemarkerhas already told you this is a SCAM.

Paypal NEVER tell you to send an item before the payment is showing in your paypal account.
Paypal do not tell you to send trackable, they advise it for selling protection but it is not compulsory.
Paypal NEVER expect you to use a rival money transfer service eg Moneygram or Western Union etc.
Delete any emails and ignore the scammers.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@karnik1975 wrote:

dear paypal,

is this real?????????????????????????????????????

Hello  NIKOLAOS M. KARAVELAKIS ,

NOT REAL BECAUSE PAYPAL DO NOT TRANSFER TO WESTERN UNION AT ALL. AND IF YOU ARE USING SOME KIND OF “TRANSFER” SERVICE, DON’T DO IT. IT IS A SCAM.

KIPESCHE?

Are you conducting some kind of transaction with someone? Did you try to send some money through Western Union? Or is this guy sending you messages from nowhere?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@karnik1975 wrote:

dear paypal 

look what he is says

" ihave already made $1200 transfer which is with Paypal, it is not possible for me to make another transfer of $500. You made the transfer before, so i see no reason why you cannot make the transfer again since the first transfer was returned to you. I don't understand why you keep delaying your money with the Paypal, they would have deposited your $1200 to your account by now if you have made the transfer.

It seems to me this person is trying to buy something from you and telling you they sent payment but they want you to send money through western union. You are seller, why do you have to pay to have money released to you? You are seller, you get paid. You do not pay! It is stupid and does not make sense. That PayPal message is fake!!!. This scammer already have your name so they use it to write you fake PayPal emails saying whatever except “You Got Money”  which is what PayPal will do, if the guy actually sent you money. Do you see money in your PayPal account balance? Is there money in your pending PayPal account balance? I bet you see nothing! Zero, zilch. When someone REALLY send you money, there is a transaction record in your PayPal account of the payment. So I suggest you just ignore that guy if you have not sent any money or canceled the western union payment. Delete the emails.

Login to Me Too

karnik1975
Contributor
Contributor

YOU ARE GREAT

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.