pending withdraw

loveerica5683
Contributor
Contributor

So basically, paypal has been putting holds on all of my withdraws which is literally 3, for "security reviews" that they did not adequately state they would do to every transaction when i made the account.  When i call customer service, they pretend they can not hear me and hang up on me. I have called multiple times and they do the same thing every time, and have no resolved anything. They claim there is no way around the security review, even though they are the ones who put it on, which is a lie. So far they are with holding $500 from me, for no real reason. My card and bank account have both been verified, and my limit is lifted. So, i dug a bit deeper into it, and looked at their BBB page, which i suggest you all do. They already have a federal lawsuit against them for doing this, and not adequately informing their customers of the with holds on their money. I literally had a security review, it got lifted this morning, and they already placed another one, with no answer as to why, even though i was already told that there is no security risk on my account. This is absolutely ridiculous, and fraudulent. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.