pending bank transfer

lady06
Contributor
Contributor

hi what happened to my transfer why it is pending? where did my money go and how i will get it?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lady06 

It is pending due to being under review by PayPal which takes up to 72 hours or processing has not been completed by PayPal yet. The transfer will be marked completed when PayPal has processed your transfer request and then the clocks starts on when the bank posts your transfer which may take 5-7 days.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lady06 

It is pending due to being under review by PayPal which takes up to 72 hours or processing has not been completed by PayPal yet. The transfer will be marked completed when PayPal has processed your transfer request and then the clocks starts on when the bank posts your transfer which may take 5-7 days.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

lady06
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, this is my 4th time transferring to my account, and my other transactions transfer real time. so how my account is now under review?

thanks

Login to Me Too

lady06
Contributor
Contributor

hi just want to ask if my money will be back

Login to Me Too

Goofyninja101
Have your problem been solved?
Login to Me Too

lady06
Contributor
Contributor
No, not yet. Still waiting what will happen, tommorow will be my 72hrs. I am very nervous at this time.
Login to Me Too

RPratt905
Contributor
Contributor

It's been 8 days for me. What's the deal?!?!?!?!??!

Login to Me Too

mightyreyleon
Contributor
Contributor
Did you guysvever get your money??? I have the same issue and they saying that it is pending....because they couldn't verify my identity...
Login to Me Too

Pretextato
New Community Member
Hi. I made a bank transfer to my bank account and it's almost 2 months but the money don't appear in my bank account?
Login to Me Too

ester999
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem!! Did u solve it?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.