#paypalisascam #criminals #paypalstealsmoney

Jameskoabel
Contributor
Contributor
I want to know why PayPal thinks it's ok to freeze and terminate my account after only 1 day. I did nothing wrong and my account was terminated with money in my PayPal cash account . PayPal seems to think it's ok to take my money for 180 days and then decide if they'll give it back. Which I'm guessing is a no. How is this legal?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jameskoabel 

Its risk and its done by their security system algorithms. Was it a large amount? Maybe should have waited a few days before doing a transaction. New accounts are super security sensitive.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Jameskoabel
Contributor
Contributor
What's the point of using this app then? What if I were trying to make a $200 purchase off of eBay my first day?? I'm sure that would have went through just fine. It's a criminal organization
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jameskoabel 

By the way, I suggest opening a case with bbb.org under PayPal San Jose CA to get PayPal Office of Executive Escalations to review your account. It likely some false positive or misunderstanding.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Jameskoabel
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks alot I appreciate it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.