paypal withdraw via credit card

foreverchamp
Contributor
Contributor

for new paypal accounts how many days need to wait to be added the credit card section (from paypal balance to credit card) there is just bank 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @foreverchamp,

I'm sorry to hear that you're not seeing your credit card as an option for withdrawal. Is it a Visa card? Has it been added and confirmed in the Wallet of your account?

If all of the answers are yes, it may be that the security system declined to allow the card to be used for that withdrawal. That doesn't necessarily mean if will not be available for future withdrawals.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

foreverchamp
Contributor
Contributor

i have to wait30days i think ,i will accept soloution astsoon if helps bro can you help me with this?https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Managing-Risk-and-Fraud/Payments-good-and-services-and-bussiness...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.